If you are looking for NISHTHA Apk Mod (Premium Free) then its the right place. It is one of the Popular Social App which gave resounding success in past years. Now let’s continue with the article.
- App Name: NISHTHA
- App Size: 6.0M
- App Version: 3.6
- Package: ch.zhaw.nishtha_att_sys
- Genre: Apps > Social
- Publisher: Entit Consultancy Services
- MOD Features: Premium/Pro Features
- Requires: 4.3 and above
Access NISHTHA, a marvelous application equipped with the most cutting-edge App features. This innovative app works only on 4.3 or newer variants of the Android OS. Download this finely crafted application for free from your device’s app store.
Do not worry about the content because this app is rated safe for everyone . Get the 3.6 version that works even better and faster on all the devices. Subscribe to this new Social App and get access to the best featured collections.
264 users have reviewed this app on the Google Play Store and most of them admire it. It will take only one or two minutes to download because it is very lightweight i.e 6.0M in Mega Bytes. 50,000+ people have downloaded it till the date and the number is constantly growing. Released on Oct 29, 2018, this app became popular across the globe.
This application was last updated on Feb 10, 2020. Entit Consultancy Services as the developer of this app promises to add more exciting features in it. Its 4.0 out of 5-star rating is followed by hundreds of positive reviews on the Google Play Store.
- Score: 4.0 out of 5
- Ratings: 1,096
- Release Date: Oct 29, 2018
- Last Updated: Feb 10, 2020
- Reviews: 264
- Price: Free
- Installs: 50,000+
- Supports Ads: No
We are hereby releasing a new update of the app. Kindly update the app from play store.
1. *Leave:* Fixed colleague leave issues
2. *Form for Engineers:* One time Capacity Building Program form added for some specified engineers.
3. *Group Attendance:* Fixed blank image issue in group attendance.
4. *Android 10:* Fixed data uploading issues in android 10.
5. *Cosmetic:* Multiple faces, few cosmetic changes, font, data validation logics etc are applied at few places.