On APKBro, we present you the newest Cyanogen Update Tracker Mod Apk with Data (Pro/Premium Unlocked) for your smartphones. With huge amount of Installs, this Tools App is now User’s favorite now a days. Let’s check more details about the App.
- App Name: Cyanogen Update Tracker
- App Size: 3.2M
- App Version: 1.8.0
- Package: com.arjanvlek.cyngnotainfo
- Genre: Apps > Tools
- Publisher: Adhiraj Singh Chauhan
- MOD Features: Free Premium & Pro
- Requires: 4.1 and above
About Cyanogen Update Tracker
Try Cyanogen Update Tracker, a simple but impressive application with the best features in this category. This innovative app works only on 4.1 or newer variants of the Android OS. It is an ideal application that provides entertainment for everyone .
Installed 100,000+ times on the Play Store, this app is one of the best in its category. You need some free space on your device to download this 3.2M App and it will take some time for download. Designed to be a flawless solution for all the users, this app was released on May 17, 2015.
Equip your phone with the 1.8.0 version of this app and then use the app to observe the difference. It has 1,279 reviews on the Play Store and most of them are positive. The recent update of this app was released on Oct 24, 2019. Try it now because you can download it for free from the Google Play Store.
This flawless Android platform is developed by Adhiraj Singh Chauhan. The users are not impressed with its performance because they offered it only 4.1 out of 5 stars on the Play Store. Download this App now if you are searching for the most reliable Android App in the Tools category.
- Score: 4.1 out of 5
- Ratings: 4,058
- Release Date: May 17, 2015
- Last Updated: Oct 24, 2019
- Reviews: 1,279
- Price: Free
- Installs: 100,000+
- Supports Ads: Yes
– Dropped support for Ice Cream Sandwich (API 15): don’t worry, no devices were on this software
– Updated all dependencies – this promises greater security and better performance
– Greatly reduced app size (almost 30% reduction)
– Thanks for using Cyanogen Update Tracker. This update ensures that push notifications will keep working in the future.