Hey folks, We are ready with Bricks Breaker – Shoot Balls 2020 Mod Apk (Unlimited In-Game Purchases) App for your Android Phones. All the Arcade Lovers need not to wait because the Mod is just arrived. Let’s check more details on the App.
- Game Name: Bricks Breaker – Shoot Balls 2020
- Game Size: 22M
- Game Version: 34
- Package: com.BricksBreaker.BricksBreakerCrushShootBalls
- Genre: Games > Arcade
- Publisher: ILoveGamesStudios
- MOD Features: Unlimited Shopping/In-Game Purchases
- Requires: 4.1 and above
About Bricks Breaker – Shoot Balls 2020
Bricks Breaker – Shoot Balls 2020 is going to be the next big thing in the Game industry with its awesome speed and flawless performance. This innovative solution providing game was released on Apr 14, 2019. This app’s latest updates came on Mar 29, 2020 for all the Android users.
This Game got the best ratings because it is perfect for all age groups . Buy a device using 4.1 or higher version to download and use this app. ILoveGamesStudios, who is the developer of this game, is planning to make it better with every passing year.
The popularity of this app is growing and 10,000+ downloads prove it. Regular users have rewarded it with 4.2 out of 5 stars and that’s a positive feedback from many users. Download this Game now if you are searching for the most reliable Android Game in the Arcade category. Don’t go on its 22M size because this Game has eye-catching graphics and many advanced features.
The 34 version is preferred for better performance on all mobile platforms. Try it now because you can download it for free from the Google Play Store. 141 have shared their reviews and they revealed how effective this app is.
- Score: 4.2 out of 5
- Ratings: 548
- Release Date: Apr 14, 2019
- Last Updated: Mar 29, 2020
- Reviews: 141
- Price: Free
- Installs: 10,000+
- Supports Ads: Yes
🡻🡻🡻 A new update! 🡻🡻🡻
– added new effect (falling bricks) when you win the level
– fixed bug when some bricks disappear (when only the number is shown, no texture)
– fixed not displaying correct amount of diamonds won after each level
– balls move a little bit slower (but it looks nicer)
– changed ball speeding up mechanism
– some other smaller changes, fixes and improvements
Not going out because of the coronavirus? Now you can play this game all day long! Stay tuned for more updates.