If you want to get Chargefox: EV Charging Network Mod APK + OBB (Free Premium/Pro) then you are at right place. It is the Best Modded version available in the market that provides Pro/Premium features for free. Be with us because we will now see more information about the App.
- App Name: Chargefox: EV Charging Network
- App Size: 53M
- App Version: 2.9.4
- Package: com.chargefox.android
- Genre: Apps > Auto & Vehicles
- Publisher: Chargefox
- MOD Features: Unlocked Premium Features
- Requires: 5.0 and above
About Chargefox: EV Charging Network
Chargefox: EV Charging Network is one of the most widely used Android App in 2020 and it is free for all the users. The 2.9.4 version is available now with necessary fixes and new updates in the app. You can download this app from several app stores, which was released on Jul 10, 2019.
The developer added some new features and released updates on Sep 13, 2020 on the Google Play Store. Check your device’s Android version and ensure it is 5.0 or higher to download this app. Read what 19 users have to say about this app in their reviews.
It is the best app in this category because it got 3.7 out of 5 stars on Play Store. The developer is offering this amazing App for free for all the Android users. It is quite an entertaining Android App designed for users of all age groups . This is 53M App and Install it on your Phones.
1,000+ installs proves it that it is a famous application and people love it. You must praise Chargefox for his vision and skills because he has developed this application. All the users call it the best Auto & Vehicles App due to its impressive performance on all the mobile devices.
- Score: 3.7 out of 5
- Ratings: 29
- Release Date: Jul 10, 2019
- Last Updated: Sep 13, 2020
- Reviews: 19
- Price: Free
- Installs: 1,000+
- Supports Ads: No
ID: com.chargefox.android and Name: Chargefox: EV Charging Network and Size: 53M
– Fixed a bug where home screen would flicker or break when the app boots.
Ap Is Very Clunky. Could Not Get It To Work On One Android Mobile, With Trouble On Another. Before Charging You Need To Reenter Your Email Address And Password EVERY TIME! Most Apps Remember This Stuff Or Provide An Abbreviation.
by No Body | Rated 2 Stars
Doesn’t Seem To Support NFC. If Internet Is Down You Cant Use This Off-line Preventing Usage. Should Be Just Able To Use NFC To Unlock Connector/charger Regardless Of Online State. Often The App Loses The Profile Information Requiring User Name And Password Again. Recently The App Has Been Opening Into The “Filters” Selection And It Is Impossible To Get Out Rendering The App Completely Bricked. Can Only Remove And Reinstall Fixes Problem.
by D C | Rated 1 Stars
App Keeps Stopping, Every Time It Is Opened.
by Michael Leigh | Rated 1 Stars
1. Will Not Accept My Renault Zoe VIN. Entered Multiple Times And Fails With Checksum First Digit Every Time. 2. You Cannot Search For A Place. It Only Displays Near Where You Are And The Only Way To Find Anywhere Else Is By Scrolling Around The Map Using Your Finger. A Very Lengthy And Tedious Process. 3. It Seems That Chargefox Is Only Installing DC Chargers. It Would Have Been Relatively Inexpensive To Add A Couple Of 22kW Three Phase AC Type 2 (Mennekes Connector) Spots At Each One. So Useless For My Zoe. You Answered One Of My Three Concerns. What About The Other Two? Why Cannot I Enter My VIN? Renault Zoe Intens 2017. You Say It Is Optional But If I Try To Leave It Out, I Cannot Complete The Registration And Presumably I Cannot Use One Of Your Chargers! Have Tried Entering It 5 Times. Also Tried Without The VF Prefix. Nothing Seems To Work. If It Does Not Work, Then Surely You Should Make It Optional Which Is What The App Says It Is (though This Is Current Incorrect). This App REALLY Needs A Search Function. Most Pother Charge Apps Have This. For Instance, Look At Plugshare.
by David Kerr | Rated 1 Stars
STOP INSISTING ON LOCATION SPY MODE!!!! Accept Whatever Location Mode Is In Effect And I’ll Increase My Rating. I Will Never, EVER Enable The Location Mode That Is Always On, Even When You Turn Off Location. As Long As This App Requires “high Precision” Mode (which Is A Flat-out Lie, It Is NOT More Accurate Than GPS Alone; In Fact It Is LESS Accurate But Far More Invasive), It Will Be A PITA For Users Who Value Their Privacy.
by Mark Haury | Rated 1 Stars