Matrix operations APK + Mod (Premium All) is the Best in today’s time. It is available for you to download. This premium Mod is available only for you and it’s 4.0M only in size. Keep reading the article for further details.
- App Name: Matrix operations
- App Size: 4.0M
- App Version: 5.2.6
- Package: com.highermathematics.linearalgebra.free
- Genre: Apps > Education
- Publisher: HMLA
- MOD Features: Pro/Premium Unlocked
- Requires: 4.0.3 and above
About Matrix operations
Matrix operations App is the best when it comes to offering exceptional safety features and smooth performance. Getting 4.4 out of 5 stars on the Google Play Store is not easy, but this app has got that rating. It was recently updated on Nov 23, 2019 to add more features.
The new update is offering 5.2.6 version of this app with some new features and increased speed. It is undoubtedly a popular choice among the users with 100,000+ downloads. You can download this app for free and explore its features.
Let’s download this 4.0M application and install it to use its amazing interface. It has been a top ranked Education Application on app stores for a long time. The developers have designed this app to run on 4.0.3 or newer versions. HMLA is the mastermind who has developed this amazing application.
Although this app got mixed reviews on Play Store by 308 users, it works absolutely fine. This feature-rich app was released on Oct 9, 2017 and the developers improved its performance consistently. It is quite an entertaining Android App designed for users of all age groups .
- Score: 4.4 out of 5
- Ratings: 651
- Release Date: Oct 9, 2017
- Last Updated: Nov 23, 2019
- Reviews: 308
- Price: Free
- Installs: 100,000+
- Supports Ads: Yes
[download id=”com.highermathematics.linearalgebra.free” name=”Matrix operations” size=”4.0M” /]
– Optimization. Now the application runs a little faster and more stable.
– Added ability to swap matrices
– Added the ability to copy the matrix and paste them in the right place. This allows you to quickly and easily move the matrix between methods.