Introducing the latest Deck Warlords – TCG card game APK + MOD (Free In-App Purchases) App, one of the best in Card category. It is up-to-date Card based Mod that should be used by all App lovers. Let’s check more details on the App.
- Game Name: Deck Warlords – TCG card game
- Game Size: 35M
- Game Version: 7.02
- Package: com.runningpillow.DWL
- Genre: Games > Card
- Publisher: Running Pillow
- MOD Features: Unlimited Resources/Money
- Requires: 4.0.3 and above
About Deck Warlords – TCG card game
Deck Warlords – TCG card game has become the most trusted game in the Android Category to provide users with remarkable solutions. Consider some more options because this app got only 4.2 out of 5 stars from its active users. 1,620 people have reviewed this app on Game Stores to share its flaws.
It has taken the Card Game category by storm with its exceptional performance on ordinary mobile devices. Being a lightweight 35M Game, it outperforms its competitors in terms of features and graphics. Check your device’s Android version and ensure it is 4.0.3 or higher to download this app.
Dec 17, 2015 is the day when this game was made available for common users. 50,000+ installs on Play Store indicate that users like this app’s features. Running Pillow is known for developing this app and constantly improving its performance. You can download this app for free and explore its features.
Equip your phone with the 7.02 version of this app and then use the app to observe the difference. No supervision is required to use this app because it is perfect for everyone (Violent References). It got updated recently on Jul 31, 2017 to offer some more exciting features.
- Score: 4.2 out of 5
- Ratings: 6,676
- Release Date: Dec 17, 2015
- Last Updated: Jul 31, 2017
- Reviews: 1,620
- Price: Free
- Installs: 50,000+
- Supports Ads: Yes
– new Dark Portal!
– 9th quest
– new legendary and mythical cards
– rumors of new rare token
– card balance – details on our reddit
– starter pack and middle pack for new players
– 2 new mythical cards in Raid Shop
– Arena gem reward doubled in top ranks and declines faster
– little changes in gem mine
– "player name already in use" error properly handled
– rewards for non-full-8 decks slightly nerfed in Bounty Hunter