Dimly – Screen Dimmer 0.7.2 APK + Mod (Premium All)

One of the best Dimly – Screen Dimmer APK + Mod (Premium All) is now available on our website. You only need space of 1.1M in your device to be able to Use this Mod. Let’s learn more about App details.

Dimly - Screen Dimmer Icon

App Details

  • App Name: Dimly – Screen Dimmer
  • App Size: 1.1M
  • App Version: 0.7.2
  • Package: es.richardsolano.filter
  • Genre: Apps > Tools
  • Publisher: Ricardo Solano
  • MOD Features: Premium/Pro Features
  • Requires: 4.0 and above

About Dimly – Screen Dimmer

Try Dimly – Screen Dimmer, a simple but impressive application with the best features in this category. The popularity of this app is growing and 1,000,000+ downloads prove it. You will not find any other Application in Tools category that works as good as this Application.

Dimly - Screen Dimmer ss1

Being a lightweight 1.1M App, it outperforms its competitors in terms of features and graphics. This innovative solution providing application was released on Jul 10, 2014. Newly updated apps will get the 0.7.2 version with improved performance and features.

Dimly - Screen Dimmer ss2

Ricardo Solano as the developer of this app promises to add more exciting features in it. It is offering all those amazing features for free and you should get it now. Try the latest version of this app, which got released on Jan 28, 2017. Buy a device using 4.0 or higher version to download and use this app.

READ:  Apps Mobile Entry 2.19.0 APK + MOD (Premium Unlocked)

Dimly - Screen Dimmer ss3

Reveal what 21,623 users think regarding the performance of this app in their reviews. Consider some more options because this app got only 4.4 out of 5 stars from its active users. This App got the best ratings because it is perfect for all age groups .

Overview Information

  • Score: 4.4 out of 5
  • Ratings: 55,515
  • Release Date: Jul 10, 2014
  • Last Updated: Jan 28, 2017
  • Reviews: 21,623
  • Price: Free
  • Installs: 1,000,000+
  • Supports Ads: Yes
ID: es.richardsolano.filter and Name: Dimly - Screen Dimmer and Size: 1.1M

Recent Updates

Improved Android Marshmallow and Nougat compatibility, especially around auto start/stop.
Bug fixes.

User Reviews

I Have Been Using Dimly For Two Or Three Years Now. I Read At Night Before Bed With The Lights Out And Needed To Lock Down Brightness Even Further. In General, It Is Great For That Purpose. I Took Off One Star Because 80% Of The Time, When I Turn The App On, The Notification/status Bar Actually Gets Far BRIGHTER Than Before. I’m Lucky My Reading App Hides That Bar Because Using It In Chrome Makes Me Wince. Not Sure If That’s A Bug, Or If The Other 20% Of Reasonably Lit Notification Bar Is.

by Megan Richardson | Rated 4 Stars
I Use It To Dim The Background Of The E-books I Read Especially At Night Before Bed. However It Randomly Switches; Sometimes It Will Stay On Completely Until I Turn It Off, Sometimes It Will Switch Off After 15-30 Minutes Of Use, And Sometimes It Will Immediately Switch Off Right After I Turn It On. I Uninstalled And Reinstalled The App And Still Suffer The Experience. It Wouldn’t Be Too Bad Except That During The Night Going From A Dim Red To A Bright Blue Hurts The Eyes.

by Jessica Anderson | Rated 3 Stars
It Does Exactly What It Says It Does And Is Super Useful For Nightime Phone Viewage. The Only Complaint I Have Is That The Notification Bar Is Still Bright But I’ve Had Other Phones Before And They Worked Perfectly Fine So I’m Sure It’s Just A Limitation On My Device. Great App, I Recommend It If You Ever Want To Look At Your Phone In Bed

by quickrecovery | Rated 5 Stars
I Posted A Negative Review Here When, After Upgrading To Android 10, Dimly No Longer Worked On The Lock Screen, Notification Area Or Quick Panel—but It Turns Out These Are New Security Restrictions By Google. I Sure Hope Google Wises Up And Gives Permission To Trusted Apps Like This (or Improves Their Own Dimmer) So Using Our Devices At Night Isn’t Like Shining Flashlights In Our Faces. 🙄 Thanks For Your Efforts, Ricardo… Could You At Least Not Use Ads With White Backgrounds Tho? 💥😵💥

by Anderwriter | Rated 5 Stars
I Think It’s Great Because Of How Straight Forward It Is. You Open It, And Adjust The Slider To Dim It. On Top Of That, The Blue Light Filter Is A Great Feature Too.

by Sparkle Princess | Rated 5 Stars

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *